Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh yeah, Rapture

So In light of tomorrow's impending doom, these things I need to get out there.

- Ok, maybe I SHOULD'VE majored in Physics.
- Sorry Jenny Lewis. Rilo Kiley put on a hell of a show that night, and I'll never bother you again, nor will I probably have the chance.
- Sorry for not paying my gas bill Denton. I will leave a marked envelope with the $23 I owe you on my porch, if you do so choose to come all the way up here.
- Yes, I've snuck onto the subway platform via Emergency door, and yes, sometimes I feel that the rising cost of Metrocards is because of people like me who have all done it once, and then it adds up.
- Sorry for never really "defending" you BNL. I still listen to you guys.
- Alright, I wasn't that into GBV.
- And I was way into Everclear.
- I didn't FORGET to vote, I got lost.
- And I didn't know it was election night, but I was watching that HBO special on John Adams.
- I don't know what happened to my brother's painting he made me of Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night. Sorry, I left it somewhere.
- Getting paid in pizza from J&J's is now way to get paid for writing articles for a magazine.
- I don't like Elliott Smith.

No comments: