Monday, June 29, 2009

I promised Alice I'd get her little girl into preschool, and I haven't had any luck. I ate a cheesecake, I took a nap, what more can one man do?


We're gassing up for Fourth of July weekend at 405. K has to work Saturday, so it's up to O and I to get things done. Probably a run to BJ's Wholesale to get meat and whatever else we plan to grill. It's completely B.Y.O.B, but we're still going to grab a few cases of Yuengling.

I realized today that I don't post a single photo on Flickr any more, I just wait for O and to see if I'm in any of them. He posted the Coney Island Mermaid Day Parade 09 photos... see above.

Went back to Bone Lick Park for brunch on Saturday with Jarrod and O and N (K went surfing in Long Beach). I'm starting to realize I'm either becoming a brunch snob (I can't take more watery mimosas, even if they are unlimited) but since TONY came out with the all inclusive brunch issues, I feel less bad.
Speaking of that, K and I walked around the neighborhood and ended up in Wombat on Grand. I had the duck hash, which was pretty badass, and she had the salt cod scramble. Apparently they have lobster like crazy there, so I'm going to get practice in before we take our vacation to Cape Cod.

Work is steady, work is good. I begged to go back to an 8-4 shift instead of 9-5. It's a lot better since I wake up early, I prefer to get off early. It's an adult dilemma, I know.

No comments: