Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can you give me directions...to your heart?




Matt and Kim... I still need a new pair of glasses. After that errant crowd surfer decided to kick me in the face...

So yesterday I think, was the first hot day of forever. Winter never seemed so good.
Our trip down to PA wasn't bad until we turned onto the New Jersey Turnpike. 3 hours of stifling traffic due to a wreck... 3 hours stuck on the New Jersey Turnpike. It boded well for me as I finished the New School Lit Magazine I had picked up and started The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao. So far so good. I didn't really give it a chance the first time I picked it up, but I think there's something that Junot Diaz has, in the same vein why Nicholson Baker is so popular.

- I need to start packing for the move back to Bushwick, t-minus one month.
- Costa Rica trip plan. Gotta get planning.
- GRE Studying still going in full force.

No comments: