Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults.

I was reminded today that in exactly a month I'll be back in the Lone Star State.
Troy Aikmen+Willie Nelson+NASA+The Bush Twins+Pantera+Blue Bell+Bill Parcells +Lawrence Whittaker+Mike Judge+Debbie Allen+Larry Hagman+Audie Murphy+The Alamo+Beyonce+Enron+The Dallas Cowboys+Bob Wills+Barry White+Kelly Clarkson+The Rangers+Don Henley+The Polyphonic Spree+Lyndon Johnson+DRI+Sparta+Mars Volta+Dangerous Toys+ZZ Top+The Dallas Morning News+The Fort Worth Star Telegram+The Branch Dividians+Dallas Texas+The Aggies+Gary Busey+Walter Cronkite+Judge Roy Bean+Tim Duncan+Patrick Swayze

Just a few things great about Texas. Call it an obsession? I don't know. I don't think you can truly appreciate something until you can see it from a certain distance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mexican food sucks north of here anyway.
Thank you for making me smile.

D.K. Wilson said...

No problem. That's what I'm good for.

Anonymous said...

Hellο thеre, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this
site.

Have a lоok at my ρаge reputation management

Anonymous said...

If you deѕire to improve your familіаrity ѕimply κeeр νіsiting this wеb site and be updateԁ wіth the hottest infοrmation poѕted
hеre.

My wеblog - reputation management