Sunday, June 15, 2008

Where was the holocaust?

Chris and I bought a couple of 40's last night (King Cobra, Ballantine) and popped in my latest Netflix, Cannibal Holocaust.
There was very little cannibalism and no holocaust at all. Please, do yourself a favor and just go rent a some other grindhouse movie.

I'm almost finished with
The Devil's Highway. It really hits home for me. It's very gruesome, very real. It's propelled me to start collecting information for people who are immigrants and also suffer from mental illness. There's a lot of different organizations here in NYC, there just not really collected anywhere. I got the go ahead from the supervisors, so that's my homework for the next few months. I'll post about my findings as I go along.

What the hell happened to the weather? I was all geared up to go see Vampire Weekend yesterday at Central Park, and after being balls humid all day it just rains all night.

No comments: