Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I only read futures, I don't evaluate them.

There are two things in my life that I don't have time for. Adult Contemporary Jazz and Golfing, yet this morning when I woke up I thought, "Wow this weather would be great to play Golf in." The Jazz part is just something that I know I'll never have time for, on the pure base fact that I don't get it.

I had a dream last night that I was still living back in the apartment with Jane. It was like I woke up and I was in our bedroom and I walked into the living room and checked my e-mail and went back to bed. Then I woke up to my alarm and realized I was here on Sycamore street and that TAD had his NPR/alarm blaring the BBC. It was weird to wake up twice in two different places. My mind woke up there but my body woke up here.

No comments: