Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am having a love affair with this ice cream sandwich.

Ugh.

My allergies are killing me to the point where you sniffle so much in class, and then the girl behind you offers you a tissue becuase somehow you're offending her. Thanks girl with lowrise jeans and pink ROXY t-shirt. I appreciate it.

Last night we watched Bring It On: All or Nothing, completing the trilogy of Cheertastic movies. It was...entertaining. Pretty much the same premise (white school vs. black school with the one Asian cheerleader in the mix). I wonder if that's how living in a Cheerleader world really is. Always having to play the race card while doing double lutzes and yelling Go Whoever. Heavy issues man.

I'm off to have lunch with Luke and Aya and then work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stop checking for a few days and I get three updates. I guess that's the way it goes. I'm glad to know you are still alive and things are going well for you

carina