Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't say the electric chair's not good enough for king-lazy-bones like myself

Slow Saturday.

With the whole wave of MJ's death, still, we've all been pondering our favorite MJ songs. For me, it's always been The Way You Make Me Feel. "I feel your fever from miles around" is a great.

My good friend/editor/bartender Matt D. was let go from HUGS but continues to tend bar at The Abbey. So if I told you to go to HUGS for an awesome Bloody Mary, now go to The Abbey.

Speaking of him being my editor, my story "Signal Hill" will be in an upcoming collection titled "We Live For Blood and Glory". It will be at Spoonbill and Sugartown in the next few months.

Been really digging Discovery, total side project of Rostam Batmanglij and Wes Miles. I really like R&B, not going to lie, but it has to be really cheesy. Like K-Ci and JoJo cheesy.

All My Life... I've prayed for someone like you

No comments: