Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Chevy painted tropical, a wima way, a wima way

Thanks Young Dro for bringing back that African melody that everyone enjoyed on oldies radio stations all across America.
Song is wiggled it's way into my psych.

So, I watch a lot of Frasier, and jointly Erin and I own a couple of seasons on DVD. So, yesterday I was leaving Amy's Bread and heading back to work across the street when I say David Hyde Pierce. Dr Niles Crane.


We tried to go bowling after work, at Port Authority Bus Terminal. First, Port Authority is the worst fucking place in NYC. Even the Dallas Greyhound station is better. But apparently they have a great bowling alley. So great it has a bouncer and if you're not on a reserve list, you can't get in. That was our situation.
So we went to Rudy's and a shit ton of free hot dogs and drank.

Today:
St. Marks and Beard Papa.

No comments: