Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This museum is a torpedo moving through time.

Today at work:
Escaped mental patient terrorizes elderly couple and steals only a two liter bottle of Diet Coke from the refrigerator before returned to the hospital.

At Hangar 23 they had drills for WMD's but realized that it was too hot, called it off.

I wrote a story about volunteers for at the VA Hospital. Check Wednesday's paper, page 2.

I just sent off for a viewbook and application for The New School. Steena made it sound so appealing. Plus I think I'd like to get my M.F.A now that I've learned that my loan is pushed back even further. I might as well use it. It'll some time before I'm actually able to attend, at least a year so I don't have to pay out of state tuition.

Work on the website is slow. If you have myspace:These Things Are Now you can be my friend. Or you can be my friend in real life and I'll just tell you what I post about while I treat you to spinach quesadillas.

No comments: